Despite the club’s history, times have changed. Not least in relation to the COVID-19 pandemic that we are all aware. As part of this, the Pinner Business Club (PBC) has undertaken a major revamp during 2020, by doing things differently going forward with a view to attracting a wider membership of Pinner traders, cafes, restaurants, professionals and business of all sizes.
The aim being to mutually support and encourage businesses in Pinner and the surrounding area by:-
· Building relationships between local businesses/professionals in order to encourage and promote business for the members and the local business community generally, as well as for the benefit of the wider community of Pinner
· Encouraging local businesses to be utilised as the first port of call
· Providing advertising opportunities for members at meetings and on the club website
· Providing a voice for the local business community with local government, the police, business support agencies etc
· Lobbying local government as necessary, focusing on helping people to shop, eat, drink and do business in Pinner
· Organising regular meetings to encourage members to refer business to each other